Thursday 23 October 2014

Time is flying

So somehow i'm one day away from finishing my 8th week of teaching - how on earth is time passing so quickly?!?!

I've got to say though, that it feels like i've been teaching for a lot longer than 8 weeks! Maybe that's why my teaching stamina has gone and abandoned me this week - I only seem to have the energy to sit or sleep this week! Not quite sure why that's the case! So my lack of energy has definitely made the teaching less enjoyable this week (the subject was family). Saying that the students feel less enthusiastic and more rowdy this week - maybe it's not just me.

The weather is also on the change which i'm not particularly happy about. Today is a lot cooler (probably low 20s) - i'm going to have to start digging out the trusty jumpers soon! The sun also hasn't come out today - the one day this week when I remember to pick up my sunglasses.

Saying that i'm interested to see what a Guangdong winter is like. I keep telling my classes it's 2oC in Scotland - i'm not convinced they even know what 2oC feels like!

G x


No comments:

Post a Comment