Sunday 12 October 2014

First, let me take a selfie...

So people here seem to take photos of themselves everywhere!!!!! and I mean anywhere and everywhere - i'm not entirely sure the background matters. Either that or due to me not being local i'm taking pictures of the wrong things! Naturally this means that just about everyone here seems to be taking selfies. So the people of China (especially Hong Kong)  have found a way to make your selfies even better. They have found a way to overcome the 'my arm just isn't quite long enough' problem. Introducing the selfie stick!




They were everywhere! Be warned, someone is getting one of these for a present, its too great an idea not too!

I just felt that I had to share this life changing invention with the world.

If this thing doubled as a tripod it would become one of life's necessities!

G x

p.s. if you are wondering how they take the picture when you can't reach the screen you can also buy  a remote control - they have got it all covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment