Saturday 20 June 2015

My last week

So this week has been very strange. I've spent a lot of it feeling slightly lost, I had no lesson planning to do which has given me lots of extra time (perhaps too much) to ponder what the future holds now that I am officially unemployed. My happy little China bubble is very much about to burst.

However, it has been a good week. The 2nd year English teachers took us out for a farewell lunch on Tuesday which was delicious. I've also had some lovely letters and thoughtful little notes from my pupils which has been a very touching sentiment, but it may all be because I gave them sweets and all the British themed mementos I brought will me. In which case 'Operation: Gillian is a wonderful teacher' was a success. I've also featured in more selfies this week than I have in my entire life, i'm sure they'll be firing into my inbox over the next few weeks which will be a lovely momento. Slightly frustratingly all the classes who I feel like i've been fighting to teach all year were very well behaved and seemed sad that I was leaving, I only wish they'd shown those feelings throughout the year and I might have fonder memories of them!



One of the pictures drawn of me - I'm very impressed.

And some of the pictures that have been sent to me


Me, mid gift give- away, trying to explain who Nessie is


I think I nearly concussed a few people launching sweets into the class...


I've definitely felt the love this week...

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment