Tuesday 21 April 2015

Time for another holiday

So just in case the whole of February off wasn't enough its time for another holiday.I have 5 and a half days off from the 28-3, it's a combination of my students having exams and the May day holiday weekend.

A 5 day holiday is too good an opportunity so i'm going to use the time to go to Singapore for 4 days.I'm excited that i'm finally managing to go.

By some miracle I was given two weeks notice of my holiday dates - I haven't had the opportunity to be this organised for any of my other holidays here! Saying that apart from managing to book my flights earlier than the night before I leave it really hadn't made much difference to my planning meaning I still have no idea what i'm going to do there...

It's safe to say though I think i'll be on a diet of bread and rice when I come back because Singapore on a Chinese salary is an expensive holiday!

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment