Monday 20 April 2015

They are coming to get me

So whilst the dull weather that has been plagueing Guangdong for the last few months has been very boring at least it has meant the insects have been kept at bay. With the weather warming up again (hurray!) it means the little buggers are returning in force!

I've never actually seen any of the tiny insects that are leaving vicious little bites all over my legs but they are more horrible and longer lasting than midgie bite I've ever experienced. I don't think the mosquitos are even that bad, their bites just hurt.

Also the fruit flies are making an appearance and haunting my little home, I never seem to be able to empty the kitchen bin fast enough. Where do they even come from?!? I think it's definitely karma though because this time last year I was using them for testing during my honours project and this year they are testing me!

I think the horrible flies and insects buzzing around are my biggest gripe about this otherwise great country.

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment