Saturday 1 November 2014

Shanghai here I come

So my surprise 5 days off has turned into a surprise 9 and a half days off! So I have decided to go to Shanghai and surrounding cities for a few days. My current plan of action is Shanghai and then I want to try and see Suzhou, Hangzhou and Nangping if I can fit it all in.

I was going to take the train but they were all sold out since this trip is so last minute - the dates have changed 3 times in 3 days - so I'm flying with China Air.

I'm hoping Shanghai has postcards a plenty because the south of China doesn't seem to do postcards (I haven't forgotten about you all - Promise!)

I hope everyone is having a nice Halloween - i'm a bit jealous to be missing Bonfire Night but hopefully the nation that invented the firework will be putting on a show sometime soon!

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment