Saturday 16 August 2014

I'm here...

Hello, 

I have arrived in a sunny (and pretty warm Beijing). I'm absolutely pooped after about my 1 hours sleep but its 4pm here now so not long until bedtime (we are 7 hours ahead of the UK here) - and then the exploring can continue. So far we've found food, beer and water.

The scenery coming coming into Beijing was pretty amazing. So far we haven't really noticed lots of smog, but there is a bit of a haary layer floating above the buildings. We are staying quite far on the outskirts of Beijing centre, but it means we are being broken in gently to everything Chinese.

Since its a short and sweet post, this is the amazing view when I looked out the window on our decent to Beijing.
 
 

Also best airplane food ever - but why do they try and feed you so much?

G x


No comments:

Post a Comment